Exterior:Light Pewter Metallic
Interior:PREMIUM CLOTH SEAT TRIM
Engine:V6 Cylinder Engine
** VOTED BEST IN BARTLESVILLE **.
Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price!
Light Pewter Metallic 2001 Chevrolet Blazer LT RWD 4-Speed Automatic with Overdrive Vortec 4.3L V6 SFI
Come see us on Highway 75 in Bartlesville, USA for the deal of a lifetime! We will not be undersold on any pre-owned car, truck, or SUV! Remember, our low overhead means we have lower prices! Avoid the big city hassle and come enjoy the small-town atmosphere with big city selection! Come see your friends in Bartlesville today! Or visit our digital showroom at www.BartlesvilleChevy.com today!
- Black luggage carrier w/adjustable front cross bar
- Body-color front bumper
- Body-color rear bumper
- Dark gray body-side moldings
- Wheel lip moldings
- Body-color grille w/chrome bar
- Daytime running lights
- Composite halogen headlamps
- Engine compartment light
- Dual pwr heated exterior mirrors
- Solar-Ray deep tinted glass
- Deep tinted rear window
- Adjustable intermittent windshield wipers
- Rear tailgate w/liftglass
- Rear window wiper/washer
- Insulation in dash/doors/floor/underhood/instrument panel & cowl/fender seal
- LT decor
- Premium cloth reclining high-back front bucket seats w/folding seatbacks, 4-way adjustable headrests, 2-way pwr lumbar supports
- 8-way pwr driver seat w/pwr recliner
- Front center console-inc: coin holder, CD/cassette storage, (2) cupholders
- 3-passenger 60/40 split folding rear bench seat w/folding outboard headrests
- Color-keyed full floor carpeting
- Color-keyed carpeted front/rear floor mats
- Black door sill plates
- Tilt steering wheel
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Passlock security theft deterrent system
- Gauges-inc: speedometer, odometer, trip odometer, tachometer, voltmeter, fuel level, engine temp, oil pressure
- Warning lights-inc: safety belt, parking brake/ABS, direction/hazard, high beam, liftgate ajar
- Warning tones-inc: headlamps on, turn signal on
- Flash-to-pass feature
- Automatic headlamp control
- Pwr windows
- Programmable pwr door locks
- Remote keyless entry-inc: (2) transmitters
- Content theft alarm
- Cruise control
- Electric rear window release
- Air conditioning
- Rear passenger heat ducts
- Rear window defogger
- ETR AM/FM stereo w/compact disc, auto tone control-inc: digital clock, seek-scan, speed compensated volume, theft lock
- (6) premium speakers (2000)
- OnStar communications system w/one year safety & security service pkg
- Glove box
- Cigarette lighter
- (2) dash-mounted covered pwr outlets
- (6) total cupholders
- Light-sensitive inside rearview mirror
- LH/RH color-keyed molded plastic door trim panels w/soft cloth upper inserts, integral padded armrests, molded map pockets & cupholders
- Color-keyed cloth headliner
- Custom overhead console-inc: compass, outside temp gauge
- RH/LH color-keyed padded cloth sunshades
- Dual illuminated visor vanity mirrors & visor extenders
- Lamps-inc: dome, underhood, glove box, ashtray
- Illuminated entry/exit feature
- Front passenger & dual rear assist handles
- (2) rear seat/(2) cargo area coat hooks
- Rear compartment cargo shade
- (4) cargo area tie downs
- Rear compartment convenience net
- 4.3L (262) SFI V6 (Vortec) engine
- 4-speed electronically-controlled automatic transmission w/OD
- Brake/transmission shift interlock
- Rear wheel drive
- 525 CCA battery w/rundown protection
- 100 amp alternator
- 8-lead trailer wiring harness
- Engine oil cooler
- Transmission oil cooler
- 5000# GVWR (2500 front/2800 rear), springs (2500 front/2800 rear), axles (2500 front/2900 rear)
- Independent coil spring front suspension
- Semi-floating rear axle w/2-stage multi-leaf spring rear suspension
- 46mm front/rear Bilstein shock absorbers
- Front/rear stabilizer bars
- (5) P235/70R15 all-season SBR BSW tires
- (4) 15" x 7" aluminum wheels
- Steel spare wheel
- Rear underbody-mounted full-size spare tire
- Pwr rack & pinion steering
- Pwr front/rear disc brakes w/4-wheel anti-lock system
- 18 gallon fuel tank
- Aluminized stainless steel exhaust system
- Tools-inc: mechanical jack, wheel wrench, gloves, courtesy mat
- Single 2-sided key for ignition, doors & tailgate
- 4-wheel anti-lock brakes
- Driver & front passenger airbags
- Front/rear outboard lap/shoulder seat belts
- Rear center lap seat belt
- Child comfort guides for rear outboard positions
- Child security rear door locks
- Side impact door beams
- Daytime running lights
- Brake/transmission shift interlock
- Dual note horn
4.3L Vortec engine is pretty beast. Fuel economy is very mediocre. I get about 16-17 mpg(stop and go in the city/burbs). Highway is reasonable. my first car was a small dodge sedan, needless to say, My 2001 4x4 Blazer is 10x more fun to drive. Im never buying a small/low to the ground car ever again. I have the 2 door Blazer, with the spare tire on the back. Looks like an off roading machine. turns some heads. Bought mine with 54k miles on it. for a 2001 truck, thats pretty rare. get the carfax from the dealer/private owner.Read more reviews at Cars.com
Contact a Top Rated Specialist
Apr 09, 2021
Found the perfect car, husband decided we should run it...
Found the perfect car, husband decided we should run it to our mechanic just in case, even though it appeared immaculate. So glad we did!!! The car was ate up with rust throughout. Under hood and underneath. Nearly made a huge mistake. Have h are several similar horror stories since our near miss.
Mar 30, 2021
Made an appointment online for service as my check engine...
Made an appointment online for service as my check engine light came on. They took care of the problem and were very quick as well.
Mar 23, 2021
Only forgot to reset the oil change message on my suv-...
Only forgot to reset the oil change message on my suv- was very fast and friendly service overall. That is all, just filling minimum w
Mar 13, 2021
I went in for my first 5000 mile service the process was...
I went in for my first 5000 mile service the process was fast and easy and every was helpful and friendly. It was a great experience.
Feb 17, 2021
Chase was very helpful. I was having a issue with my...
Chase was very helpful. I was having a issue with my Acadia. I took it in he sat down with me and explained my issue. Got me fixed and back on the road. Thats why I drive from Tulsa to Bartlesville to see them and have all my work done there. Thanks guys
Used vehicle pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax, Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 5.9% interest and 20% downpayment.
While we make every effort to ensure the data listed here is correct, there may be instances where some of the pricing, options or vehicle features may be listed incorrectly as we get data from multiple data sources. Please confirm the details of this vehicle with the dealer to ensure its accuracy. Dealer cannot be held liable for data that is listed incorrectly. Every vehicle purchase will be charged a DOC or Processing fee. All prices include a discount for financing with the dealer to help us manage our customer portfolio with our lenders.
Thank you for shopping at Patriot Auto Group! We are committed to providing an excellent customer service experience during your vehicle purchase. Patriot Auto Group makes every reasonable effort to insure our Internet Pricing is accurate. To qualify for Internet Advertised Price, customer must finance advertised vehicle through dealer WAC. Patriot Auto Group is not responsible for pricing errors beyond our control. See Dealer to confirm pricing and details.
*The advertised price does not include sales tax, vehicle registration fees, finance charges, documentation charges, and any other fees required by law. We attempt to update this inventory on a regular basis. However, there can be lag time between the sale of a vehicle and the update of the inventory.
EPA mileage estimates are for newly manufactured vehicles only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
Before purchasing this vehicle, it is your responsibility to address any and all differences between information on this website and the actual vehicle specifications and/or any warranties offered prior to the sale of this vehicle. Vehicle data on this website is compiled from publicly available sources believed by the publisher to be reliable. Vehicle data is subject to change without notice. The publisher assumes no responsibility for errors and/or omissions in this data the compilation of this data and makes no representations express or implied to any actual or prospective purchaser of the vehicle as to the condition of the vehicle, vehicle specifications, ownership, vehicle history, equipment/accessories, price or warranties