Exterior:Sterling Silver Metallic
Interior:TAPESTRY/HIGHLANDER III CLOTH
Engine:V6 Cylinder Engine
- Headlamps, halogen, composite, Twilight Sentinel, flash-to-pass and cornering lamps
- Daytime running lamps
- Mirrors, outside rearview, power, folding, black
- Glass, Solar-Ray light tinted
- Wipers, intermittent, front
- Seats, front Cloth 55/45 split-bench six-passenger seating, includes manual recliners and storage armrest
- Seat adjusters, manual, driver and front passenger, 2-way
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable
- Instrumentation, analog, includes speedometer, fuel and temperature gauges with trip odometer and warning lamps for low fuel, door ajar, trunk ajar, washer fluid level and oil life monitor
- Convenience Plus, includes reminder tones for ignition key, headlamps, turn signals, parking brake "on" and low fuel, delayed entry and exit lighting, theater dimming, flash-to-pass, battery rundown protection, lockout protection, delayed locking, daytime running lamps with Twilight Sentinel
- Windows, power, includes driver express-down and passenger lockout
- Door locks, power programmable, enhanced safety, includes lockout protection
- Trunk release, power, located in glovebox
- Hood release, inside remote
- Keyless entry, remote
- Theft-deterrent system, PASS-Key II
- Air conditioning, dual-zone, manual, includes individual climate settings for driver and right front passenger and rear seat heating/cooling outlets
- Air filtration system
- Defogger, rear-window, electric, includes front and side window outlets, driver and front passenger
- Sound system, ETR AM/FM stereo with CD player, includes Radio Data System, seek-and-scan, digital clock, auto-tone control, speed-compensated volume and TheftLock
- Antenna, fixed-mast
- Glovebox, lockable
- Map pockets, front and rear doors
- Mirror, inside rearview, manual day/night, includes dual reading lights
- Visors, vanity mirrors, driver and front passenger, covered
- Assist handle, front passenger
- Engine, 3.1L 3100 V6 SFI (175 HP [130.5 kW] @ 5200 rpm, 195 lb.-ft. [263.2 N-m] @ 4000 rpm)
- Transmission, 4-speed automatic, electronically controlled with overdrive
- Front wheel drive
- Suspension, 4-wheel independent
- Tires, P205/70R15, all-season, blackwall
- Wheel covers, 15" (38.1 cm), bolt-on, deluxe
- Steering, power, rack-and-pinion
- Brakes, 4-wheel disc
- Fuel capacity, approximate, 18 gallons
- Exhaust, stainless-steel
- Air bags, frontal, driver and right front passenger (Always use safety belts and proper child restraints, even with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the Owners Manual for more safety information.)
- Safety belts, 3-point, driver and front passenger, height-adjustable, includes shoulder comfort guide and center position lap belt
- Safety belts, 3-point, rear outboard, includes center position lap belt
- Horn, dual note, high and low
I just finished a review for a 1999 Buick Century (which I had just purchased) so wanted to do same for a 2005 Buick Century (which I bought several months ago) both via cars.com. These are amazing cars for the price. I've had various foreign and domestic small cars, always trying to get great mpg, good bargain prices, and quality reliablity. It was only an amazing set of coincidences that instead lead me to purchase a 2005 Buick Century (30k miles). As soon as I got it the oil was changed, and new tires put on. On a 1500 mile trip I was flabbergasted at 36 mpg! On the trip back in terrible stip & go traffic (holidays) it still got 32 mgp. That sure isn't how the EPA rated it and it is about as good as the mpg I get in my corolla clones (Prizms). I'll probably sell the two clones I've got (which have been, I'll admit, great and reliable cars) and buy another one or two Buick Centurys... so my family and I will each have these kind of cars. Oh yah, I'm almost 60, have a Ph-D, and really value hard work and the value of a dollar. Best Luck car shoppers!Read more reviews at Cars.com
Contact a Top Rated Specialist
Apr 09, 2021
Found the perfect car, husband decided we should run it...
Found the perfect car, husband decided we should run it to our mechanic just in case, even though it appeared immaculate. So glad we did!!! The car was ate up with rust throughout. Under hood and underneath. Nearly made a huge mistake. Have h are several similar horror stories since our near miss.
Mar 30, 2021
Made an appointment online for service as my check engine...
Made an appointment online for service as my check engine light came on. They took care of the problem and were very quick as well.
Mar 23, 2021
Only forgot to reset the oil change message on my suv-...
Only forgot to reset the oil change message on my suv- was very fast and friendly service overall. That is all, just filling minimum w
Mar 13, 2021
I went in for my first 5000 mile service the process was...
I went in for my first 5000 mile service the process was fast and easy and every was helpful and friendly. It was a great experience.
Feb 17, 2021
Chase was very helpful. I was having a issue with my...
Chase was very helpful. I was having a issue with my Acadia. I took it in he sat down with me and explained my issue. Got me fixed and back on the road. Thats why I drive from Tulsa to Bartlesville to see them and have all my work done there. Thanks guys
Used vehicle pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax, Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 5.9% interest and 20% downpayment.
While we make every effort to ensure the data listed here is correct, there may be instances where some of the pricing, options or vehicle features may be listed incorrectly as we get data from multiple data sources. Please confirm the details of this vehicle with the dealer to ensure its accuracy. Dealer cannot be held liable for data that is listed incorrectly. Every vehicle purchase will be charged a DOC or Processing fee. All prices include a discount for financing with the dealer to help us manage our customer portfolio with our lenders.
Thank you for shopping at Patriot Auto Group! We are committed to providing an excellent customer service experience during your vehicle purchase. Patriot Auto Group makes every reasonable effort to insure our Internet Pricing is accurate. To qualify for Internet Advertised Price, customer must finance advertised vehicle through dealer WAC. Patriot Auto Group is not responsible for pricing errors beyond our control. See Dealer to confirm pricing and details.
*The advertised price does not include sales tax, vehicle registration fees, finance charges, documentation charges, and any other fees required by law. We attempt to update this inventory on a regular basis. However, there can be lag time between the sale of a vehicle and the update of the inventory.
EPA mileage estimates are for newly manufactured vehicles only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
Before purchasing this vehicle, it is your responsibility to address any and all differences between information on this website and the actual vehicle specifications and/or any warranties offered prior to the sale of this vehicle. Vehicle data on this website is compiled from publicly available sources believed by the publisher to be reliable. Vehicle data is subject to change without notice. The publisher assumes no responsibility for errors and/or omissions in this data the compilation of this data and makes no representations express or implied to any actual or prospective purchaser of the vehicle as to the condition of the vehicle, vehicle specifications, ownership, vehicle history, equipment/accessories, price or warranties