The New 2023 Chevrolet Tahoe for Sale in Bartlesville, OK
The 2023 Chevrolet Tahoe is advanced as it is versatile. It commands a sharp style that complements its noticeable presence and impressive mechanical makeup. With six different trims, this vehicle is hard to ignore.
Whether you want the Z71 model for its off-road qualities and all-terrain tires or the classier High Country and Premier models, you have an exciting variety to choose from, based on your unique preferences.
The new Chevrolet Tahoe 2023 has lots of space to bear a sizable family and cargo. The model is more agile and rated the number 1 Large SUV in New Vehicle Quality.
Here’s how it differs from its predecessor, the 2022 Chevy Tahoe, and detailed information on the available trims.
Engine and Performance
The new 2023 Tahoe comes with three engine options.
- Entry-level 5.3L V8 engine with 355hp and 383 lb-ft of torque
- 0L Duramax turbo diesel engine with 277 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque
- 2L V8 engine with 420 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque
The 2023 Tahoe model is different from the previous one, with three new paint options and a black grille (optional). The RST trim has a performance package that includes upgraded brakes, a sporty exhaust system, and improved suspension. Premier and High Country models now feature the Super Cruise Driver Assist Technology for hands-free driving.
With the new 2023 Chevrolet Tahoe, you can pick optional features to customize it to your needs. Here are the available trims and the features they offer.
2023 Chevrolet Tahoe Trims
The 2023 Chevy Tahoe comes in six trims—Premier, Z71, LS, LT, RST, and High Country.
2023 Chevrolet Tahoe LS
The 2023 Chevy Tahoe LS base trim comes with the standard 5.3L V8 engine with 355 hp, 383 lb-ft of torque, and a 10-speed automatic transmission. It’s also available in the 3.0L DURAMAX® Turbo Diesel Engine with 277 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque.
The LS trim has a 10.2-inch touchscreen, roof rails, wireless Apple CarPlay and Android capability, rain-sensing wipers, power-adjustable front seats, and a side assist step. You also get comfort features like standard cloth upholstery, ambient lighting, a second-row bench, and front bucket seats.
- Chevy safety assist includes automatic emergency braking, front pedestrian braking, forward collision alert, following distance indicator, Lane Keep Assist with lane departure warning, and Intellibeam Auto high beam assist that automatically turns the high beam headlamps on and off based on the traffic conditions.
- Steering wheel mounted controls allow you to easily operate Cruise Control, driver information center, forward collision alert, and heated steering wheel.
2023 Chevrolet Tahoe LT
The LT trim comes with a 10.2-inch diagonal Chevrolet infotainment 3 premium system with Google built-in capabilities. It also adds a hands-free power liftgate, an inside rearview auto-dimming mirror, leather seating surfaces, heated front seats, wireless charging, and a premium Bose 9 audio system.
4WD comes standard and unlocks several optional packages, such as the advanced trailering system with four trailer views, 13 camera views, and a 15-inch diagonal head-up display that projects safety alerts, incoming calls, and turn-by-turn directions onto the windshield.
- Wireless charging system for devices and a complimentary home remote
- 2-inch infotainment 3 system with multi-touch display, Google built-in, SiriusXM1 radio capability, and voice-activated technology.
2023 Chevrolet Tahoe RST
This Tahoe Model offers sporty styling elements, including a Jet Black interior with Victory Red stitching, 22-inch high-gloss black aluminum wheels with locks, and a black grille.
The RST Performance Edition takes the style and performance a notch higher with a lowered ride height, sport pedal kit, Police-spec chassis, damper, stabilizer bar, and springs, Police-spec Firestone® Firehawk™ Pursuit tires, and performance-calibrated brake pedal and steering wheel feel. It also comes with a 6.2L V8 engine with 433 horsepower and 467 lb.-ft. of torque.
- Adaptive air ride suspension for automatic load-leveling and smoothing the ride, especially side-to-side movements in different driving situations
- Magnetic Ride Control for enhanced ride and handling in different road surface conditions. It also monitors every wheel independently when driving and adjusts the vertical suspension to maintain a smooth ride.
2023 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
If you’re looking for an off-road car, go for the 2023 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71 trim. 4WD is standard on this trim and includes other off-road features like hill-descent control and skid plates. In addition, the front end has a higher approach angle and rugged styling. The 20-inch wheels have all-terrain tires, and Magnetic Ride Control is available.
The Tahoe Z71 signature package offers a range of desirable features, including a heated steering wheel, a panoramic sunroof, blind-spot monitoring, memory settings, second-row seats, a power-folding third row, and advanced towing equipment.
- Trailer sway control monitors your steering input and automatically applies trailer brakes to prevent trailer sway.
- 4 trailer tire pressure and temperature sensors that can monitor up to 6 wheels.
2023 Chevrolet Tahoe Premier
The Tahoe Premier trim comes with Super Cruise driver assistance technology, giving you the freedom to drive hands-free. It also comes with a standard Bose 10-speaker system and rear cross-traffic alert.
Other features include Magnetic Ride control, parking sensors, blind-spot monitoring, a heated steering wheel, navigation, and a power-adjustable steering column.
- Safety technology comes as part of standard features for the Tahoe Premier. It also has side blind-zone alert and lane adaptation features such as lane departure warning and lane change alert.
- Power-sliding center console so you can place larger items between the front seats
2023 Chevrolet Tahoe High Country
The Tahoe High Country is the range-topping trim. It has a standard 6.2L EcoTec 3 V8 engine with 420 hp, 460 lb-ft of torque, and Dynamic Fuel Management technology.
Like the Z71, the Adaptive Air Ride Suspension is available for smoothening your ride and automating ride height adjustment to improve ground clearance. The High Country comes with a unique signature grill, interior stitching, and sill plates.
The trim is available as 4WD. It comes with 22-inch silver wheels with Chrome inserts and all-season tires with wheel locks.
- Enhanced driver aids and an HD surround vision for a unique performance. Also equipped with a rear camera mirror washer that keeps it free from debris.
- Rear pedestrian detection works during the day and comes in handy when the vehicle is reversing.
Upgrade to the New 2023 Chevrolet Tahoe Today
The new 2023 Chevy Tahoe combines unmatched versatility, an impressive style, mechanical prowess, and a commanding presence. With six different trims and available Super Cruise and Air Ride Adaptive Suspension, surpassing this SUV is hard.
Whether you are looking for a family car or an off-road trailering vehicle, we believe that the 2023 Chevy Tahoe is the car to go for at Chevy Dealer Bartlesville.
Wondering which 2023 Chevy Tahoe trim to pick? Contact us today for professional assistance.